Hello Fam! I have to take a moment and say, “OMG, it’s been forever”! It’s honestly been way too long since I’ve last posted. Can’t wait to dive right in and continue this blogging journey again with a cute blog post that I put together for you all.
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I wanted to list 5 things you and your significant other can do this Thursday! Let’s do this:
- Ice Skating: Don’t you remember the days when you were a kid and enjoyed ice-skating with friends or that special someone? This is probably the cutest thing you can do this Thursday! Get into your cozy clothes and head over to your nearby ice-skating rink. Let loose and enjoy being a kid for a day!
- Scavenger Hunt: By far the most thoughtful idea yet. Quick story: Matt did this for me like four years ago. He left little notes all over the house and places where he and I would hang out. I still have all the notes and the photo album he gave me that Valentine’s Day. There are plenty of ideas you can get online or on Pinterest! Check out the link for more ideas:
- Dinner and Movie Night @ Home: Let’s face it, going out on Valentine’s Day is a NIGHTMARE! Instead, enjoy a nice homemade dinner while watching a romantic comedy to set the tone. Oh, and you can’t forget the candles and wine 😉
13 GOING ON 30
MUSIC AND LYRICS
10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
THE WEDDING SINGER
- Cooking Class: People bond over food, am I right?! I know Groupon, LivingSocial and other local places offer couples/ group cooking classes. Why not bond over delicious food and share this experience with that special someone!
- Breakfast In Bed: With technology at our fingertips, it’s easy to swipe through UberEats to find the perfect Valentine’s Day breakfast — if you’re into that kinda stuff. If you’re more of the “make it home” type of person than Pinterest and the FoodNetwork have great breakfast ideas. Whip something up in the kitchen and bring it to bed….now, doesn’t that sound amazing. Here are some recipe ideas:
There you have it! Five things you can do this Valentine’s Day. Easy to plan and it doesn’t require a lot of money. Often times, thoughtful surprises, are the BEST gifts ❤