We are half way through the day, and I’ve already received a ton of love on my birthday! To celebrate, I thought why not share #27 things I’ve learned about myself over the years. Hope you enjoy. ❤
1. I still love Hot Cheetos- I thought that after my childhood, I would stop loving Hot Cheetos, but I feel I love them even more now! 😉
2. Blogging- Never in a million years did I think, I would start blogging. It seemed like an excellent idea on paper, but it wasn’t until I started doing it that I fell in love.
3. Reading- I still don’t read a lot of books! BUT, I am making an effort to pick up some books that catch my attention. SOMEONE HELP LOL… List books down below (lol)
4.I love music- Although; my dream isn’t to pursue a singing career anymore, I still enjoy singing my lungs out all the time. Don’t believe me? Ask around
5 .Airplanes- I still HATE flying! I’ve never had a “bad” experience, but for some reason, I’ve always feared flying. Something about a giant airplane that weights A LOT, soaring in the sky, doesn’t sit well in my stomach.
6. I love HARD- Yes, just ask Matthew. What can I say, Love Conquers All.
7. I still love scary movies- I remember watching Freddy Krueger and Chucky as a young girl, and enjoying the thrill of getting scared lol!! I was a weird kid.
8. Cooking- Not my biggest strength, but I do enjoy cooking yummy food when I get the chance, too. I would say, I love cooking pasta and chicken filled with a lot of flavors.
9. I’m a messy person- I’m spotless when it comes to my room and other stuff, but I do leave stuff around the house and in Matt’s room. People hate it, I KNOW!!!!
10. Love yourself- I’ve learned that it’s important just to LOVE yourself. Regardless, of your imperfections! No one is perfect.
11. In-n-out- Need I say more…… My favorite burger joint.
12. Makeup- After getting involved in the “blogging” world, I’ve become makeup obsessed.
13. Cold Weather- Even as a little girl, I’ve always appreciated the cold. It makes me feel happy :). Plus, I like to cuddle in bed and watch Netflix all day.
14. Matt is my BEST FRIEND- I’ve been very blessed to have Matt in my life!
15. Not a Soda Drinker- Unlike my boyfriend, I don’t like drinking a lot of soda. I’ll settle for some sparkling water.
16. Impatient- It’s very hard for me just to relax and not worry about everything. It’s something I’m working on !!
17. Family is Everything- I’ve learned that family will always be there for you, no matter what!
18. Traveling- Probably the best decision I’ve ever made was to travel the world. Trust me; it will change your life.
19. Healthier choices (sometimes)- I made a promise to myself that I wanted to start eating healthier. The older I’m getting, the more I’ve realized the importance of having a well-balanced diet.
20. I enjoy shopping- This will never change
21. NOT a runner- I’ve attempted to run more often, but I’ve realized that I HATE IT.
22. Trance- Trance is all I ever listen, too.
23. It’s okay to say no- I’ve learned that it’s okay to say no sometimes. You don’t always have to say yes if you absolutely cannot do something.
24. Letting go (Still working on it)- I tend to carry a lot of my emotions on my sleeve, and I’ve learned that it’s not the best way to deal with things. Instead, I’ve focused my attention on blogging or making video’s, helps me relieve some stress.
25. History Nerd- History has always been one of my favorite subjects.
26. I’m a giver- I don’t mind making other people feel special. I enjoy giving back to those in need. I recently made a donation to the “Good Will” and it felt soooo good.
27. Early Bird- Early Bird Gets The Worm, still me!